Saturday, December 31, 2011

Shiv Shishya and changing thought to reality

Being a desciple of shiva thats is Shiv Shishya anyone can be benefited with - "Changing thought to reality". A shiv shishya thinks and make a plan and it happens.

I want to share you few of my experiences. Basically I am a Computer Software Engineer, working in Kolkata. And my life revolves round computer programs. In my early life of programming I suddenly used to stuck to a problem when writting a complex programs for computer. I tried hard and hard not succeeded. Then miracle happened accidentally I wrote two or three programming words in program or accidentally I triggered or switched off a setting and program started to work. These events happened in my life several times. I don't know the exact reason but I believe that there is some force around me which helps me when I am in difficult situations or you may say in delima. Perhaps this is due to that I am a shiv shishya.

2 comments:

  1. yes, many such experiences happen after being disciple of Shiva. Check my blog here...
    http://shivcharcha.blogspot.com/2016/06/shiv-guru-hain.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myself too a disciple of Shiva. My experiences are also confirming. My life changed completely...

      Delete